Sensory Friendly Hours
JUMP AND SOCIALIZE IN A COMFORTABLE, FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.
Enjoy the freedom of jumping. Sensory hours provide a quieter, toned-down jumping experience for those with special needs.
Sensory-friendly jump hours are here!
At Butterfly Trampoline Park, our goal is to extend the exhilaration and liberation that comes from trampoline flights to everyone.
We invite all individuals and groups who find sensory stimulation challenging to join us for an invigorating jump session.
Our sensory sessions at Butterfly Trampoline Park are particularly beneficial for our amazing guests, as we offer the following advantages during this time:
- Reduced Capacity to keep disruption to a minimum
- All music & effects lights turned off for a more comfortable experience
- Quiet rooms are provided to ensure a calm atmosphere
Every Saturday: 9 am to 11 am
Trampoline activities can be particularly beneficial for children with autism and special needs, and here’s why:
- Sensory Stimulation: Jumping on a trampoline provides a unique sensory experience. The sensation of bouncing and the feeling of weightlessness can be an enjoyable and calming way for children with autism to engage their sensory systems. The rhythmic motion can help stimulate and balance the vestibular system which is responsible for our sense of balance and spatial orientation.
- Motor Skills Development: Trampoline activities help improve gross motor skills like balance, coordination, and agility. For children with special needs, mastering these skills can boost self-confidence and independence.
- Physical Fitness: Bouncing on a trampoline provides a full-body workout, promoting cardiovascular health and muscular development. It’s an enjoyable way to encourage physical fitness in children with special needs who might struggle with more traditional forms of exercise.
- Social Skills: Group trampoline sessions can promote social interaction, allowing children to learn and practice social skills in a fun, low-stress environment.
- Therapeutic Benefits: The repetitive motion of bouncing can be calming and therapeutic for many children with autism. It can serve as a positive outlet for pent-up energy and help reduce anxiety and stress, contributing to overall emotional well-being.
- Cognitive Development: Trampoline activities can improve concentration and focus. Navigating the bounce and maintaining balance requires mental alertness and can contribute to cognitive development.
However, it’s important to remember that every child is unique, and what works for one might not work for another. It’s always best to consult with therapists or medical professionals when incorporating new activities into a child’s routine.
Make jump time anytime with a Butterfly Trampoline Park Membership. Play and Re-Play Every Day! Become a Butterfly Trampoline Member and get exclusive discounts, swag and access to Member-only events.
Epic for them. Easy for you. Whether it’s a birthday party, team party, or any other special occasion, we’re here to help you celebrate the right way at Butterfly Trampoline Park. Find out more about our party packages and book today.
Visit our park to jump, spin, flip, play and a whole lot more. Learn more about our general admission options and book your ticket to fun here.